Friday, April 22, 2016

Quiz for Lessons 411 – 415 – Mechanics – Punctuation – Apostrophes

Instructions: Supply the apostrophes in the following sentences.
1. Capn, can I bother you for a few minutes?
2. His us look just like my ns.
3. I wish everyone had the spirit of 76.
4. Its raining again, but its worth it to me.
5. I spose that you want your money back.
6. Its mother wont let me see if its okay.
7. Theyre goin to be here at four oclock.
8. Dont do that again because youre a better person than that.
9. Your mother said your ts looked like ls, and you run your sentences together with ands.
10. Ive had it with you if you shant help me pass the class.
–For answers scroll down.
Answers:
1. Cap’n, can I bother you for a few minutes?
2. His u’s look just like my n’s.
3. I wish everyone had the spirit of ’76.
4. It’s raining again, but it’s worth it to me.
5. I s’pose that you want your money back.
6. Its mother won’t let me see if it’s okay.
7. They’re goin’ to be here at four o’clock.
8. Don’t do that again because you’re a better person than that.
9. Your mother said your t‘s looked like l’s, and you run your sentences together with and‘s.
10. I’ve had it with you if you shan’t help me pass the class.

For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook, a FlipBook, and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/1QtI6Mu


No comments:

Post a Comment