Friday, November 17, 2017

Quiz for Lessons 301 – 305 – Mechanics – Capitalization

Instructions: Capitalize each word that needs a capital letter.
1. Where were jack and jill going?
2. i wish i could go to arizona with my dad.
3. My uncle jim was visiting with paul in idaho.
4. I just returned from parsippany, new jersey.
5. The constitution should be studied more in school.
6. the navaho indians live in interesting buildings.
7. Did you attend provo high?
8. Ann lives in canada.
9. we will be visiting the first baptist church.
10. my nationality is swedish.
–For answers scroll down.
Answers:
1. Jack / Jill
2. I / I / Arizona
3. Uncle Jim / Paul / Idaho
4. Parsippany / New Jersey
5. Constitution
6. The / Navaho Indians
7. Provo High
8. Canada
9. We / First Baptist Church
10. My / Swedish

For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://ift.tt/1BHeG8C. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://ift.tt/2mDDX6J


No comments:

Post a Comment