Saturday, April 7, 2018

Quiz for Lessons 386 – 390 – Mechanics – Punctuation – Colons

Instructions: Place colons where needed.
1. That statement can be found in Volume I pages 98-100 of The Raven The Life of Sam Houston.
2. Dear Harmon’s
3. I like what it says in James 520.
4. Dear Sirs
5. I will be here at 1200 P.M. for my money.
6. I enjoyed reading The Army of the Potomac A Stillness at Appomattoxby Bruce Catton.
7. I couldn’t find it in Volume IX pages 3-6.
8. Thanksgiving dinner will be at our place at 230 P.M.
9. A good college text was The American Constitution Its Origins and Development.
10. Revelation 62-8 talks about the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
–For answers scroll down.
Answers:
1. That statement can be found in Volume I: pages 98-100 of The Raven: The Life of Sam Houston.
2. Dear Harmon’s:
3. I like what it says in James 5:20.
4. Dear Sirs:
5. I will be here at 12:00 P.M. for my money.
6. I enjoyed reading The Army of the Potomac: A Stillness at Appomattoxby Bruce Catton.
7. I couldn’t find it in Volume IX: pages 3-6.
8. Thanksgiving dinner will be at our place at 2:30 P.M.
9. A good college text was The American Constitution: Its Origins and Development.
10. Revelation 6:2-8 talks about the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

For your convenience, all of our lessons are available on our website in our lesson archive at http://www.dailygrammar.com/archive.html. Our lessons are also available to purchase in an eBook and a Workbook format.
from Daily Grammar Lessons Blog http://dailygrammarlessons.blogspot.com/2018/04/quiz-for-lessons-386-390-mechanics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment